Primarily for uniforms, corporate wear, apparel and workwear.
Specifications include: wool and polyester/wool blends in plain, twill, venetian, pinstripe, bedford cord, Barathea, crepe and various other weaves. Top dyed fibres for colour continuity.
Processes that include dyeing, combing, drawing, spinning, twisting, warping, weaving, mending & finishing.
- 100% Wool fabrics
- Manufacturer of SABS type 33, Type 39, Type 50 fabrics
- Wool blend for suiting and uniforms of all weights and specifications
- Lycra® addition
- Teflon® addition
- Washable fabrics
- Natural stretch
- Standard piece lengths are 100m and 150cm usable width
- Poly/viscose blends ranging between 200 – 260g/m²
- Wool/viscose blends
- Fabric piece dyeing
- Minimum quantities 700m per colour
For more information on Worsted fabrics please contact: